Monday, February 27, 2012

Adoption / Foster Care: New Articles for February 2012

Adoption / Foster Care
Get the latest headlines from the Adoption / Foster Care GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
New Articles for February 2012
Feb 27th 2012, 09:00

As usual, whatever is happening in the news directs what I write about and add to About Foster Care and Adoption. I had no idea that one of the celebrities nominated for best actresses, Viola Davis, is an adoptive mother.

I too was very upset and sick over the tragedy that took the lives of three people, including two innocent children. When I heard one social worker, during an interview with Chris Cuomo of 20/20, mention that the visits continued due to the goals outlined in the case plan for the Joshua Powell family, I knew I had to express my thoughts.

Suggested Reading/New Articles and Features:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment