Saturday, August 13, 2011

Adoption / Foster Care: Finding Adoption Announcements for Older Child Adoptions

Adoption / Foster Care
Get the latest headlines from the Adoption / Foster Care GuideSite.
Finding Adoption Announcements for Older Child Adoptions
Aug 13th 2011, 15:57

When I was trying to find some ideas for making my son's adoption announcements I had a very difficult time finding anything that wasn't covered with teddy bears or hearts. So I decided that I needed to make my own. Here are the simple step-by-step instructions for making the announcement I created for our last adoption.

How Did You Tell Family and Friends that You Were Going to Adopt a Child?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment