Monday, January 21, 2013

Adoption / Foster Care: I Like __________.

Adoption / Foster Care
Get the latest headlines from the Adoption / Foster Care GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
I Like __________.
Jan 21st 2013, 11:50

Just found a wonderful website, Ilikegiving.com encourages people to share their stories of generosity and giving. One of the stories on the website is I like adoption. It's a five or six minute video about an adoptive family of nine special needs children. I found it to be fun and uplifting.

I hope you enjoy.

What do you like?

Click "comments" below and share.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment